This is a contest sweepstakes By Dac Insurance, INC, we are family owned. You won’t find a bunch of fancy confusing words in here, just some commonsense terms.
- We are a for profit business. As such we are collecting your information for purposes of informing you about products and services via various marketing methods. We won’t sell or otherwise distribute your information to 3rd parties other than partners we work with to provide the goods we offer.
- The contest is open to U.S. residents 18 or older who are not volunteers or employees of DAC Insurance or immediate family members of such.
- Entrants must confirm their entry by responding to either an email or text for verification.
- Odds of winning any prize is dependent on the # of entries. If less than 75 applicants are received in any category that category’s sweepstakes will be suspended. If this occurs each entrant will receive a consolation prize (approximate value $10 US)
- Business and faith contestants must be in leadership positions to qualify:
- One entry per email, no purchase is required, you may enter by also sending your name, address, and, phone number on a 3 X5 index card. Mail it with a self-addressed stamped envelope To DAC Insurance @1117 Lincoln way E, Mishawaka. IN 46544.
- You may enter multiple contest categories using the same email, however only 1 entry Per email, per category (Faith, family, business) will be accepted.
- DAC Insurance reserves the right to substitute prizes, with similar items.
- All decisions of DAC insurance are final.
- Rules subjected to change with proper notification on our web site
- We reserve the right to disqualify an entry for not following the rules of the contest.
- Drawing entries must all be received and confirmed no later than August 8nd 2019
- Drawing will occur on or about August the 19th 2019
- Winner will be announced on our Facebook Page on or about August the 20th 2019
- Unclaimed Prizes will be awarded to a 2nd chance drawing
- DAC insurance reserves the right to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes if technical issues including computer virus, bugs or other problems beyond our control prevent proceeding as planned.
- Any tax will be the responsibility of the prize recipient, SSN will be collected as appropriate and 1099’s issued.
Return to contest